- Have an FSU cumulative grade point average of at least a 3.25.
- Have completed a minimum of 45 semester hours of course work at the time of application. Preference will be given to those students with 30 or more hours of FSU coursework.
- Must have at least Junior standing at the time of FIG Leadership in HUM 1920: FIG Colloquium (fall term) .
- Successfully complete HUM 4924: FIGs Peer Instruction
- Must be enrolled as an FSU student during the Fall term of serving as a FIG Leader.
- To apply to be a FIG Leader, please use this application.